- One package SHROOMEATS BALLS
- Rice (White or Brown)
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, copped
- 2 tbsp roasted whole sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup soy suace
- 12 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 4 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 4 tbsp water
1. Defrost SHROOMEATS BALLS in microwave for 1 minute.
2. Cook rice to package direction.
3. Make teriyaki sauce - add ingreidients in bowl and whisk together quickly.
4. Oil pan and add the balls and sauce and let simmer on low 10-15 minutes
4. Plate rice, the balls, and sauce topped with chopped scallion and sesame seeds
5. Oishi! (Delicious in Japanese)