- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Scallions | Green Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1/2 Tbsp Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 10-20 Dumpling Wrappers
- 2 tsp Oil
1. Defrost SHROOMEATS BALLS in microwave for 1 minute.
2. Crumble them by hands or in a blender
3. Add the dumpling ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of filling to the wrapper and fold over and pinch the top centre together
5. In a pan, drizzle oil and let heat
6. Place dumplings leaving a space in between so they don't stick together
7. After 5 minute add a 1/4 Cup of water to the pan, turn the heat to low and place on a lid and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked through