- One package of SHROOMEATS BALLS
- Skewer sticks
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 large pineapple
- 1 large sweet onion
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp distilled white vinegar
- ½ garlic powder
- ½ tsp seasoned salt
- ½ tsp garlic pepper seasonings
- 4 fl oz lemon lime flavored carbonated beverage
1. Remove SHROOMEATS BALLS from freezer and let defrost in room temperature for 10 minutes
2. Make marinade: Whisk soy sauce, brown sugar vinegar, garlic powder, seasoned salt, garlic pepper, and lemon lime beverage together in a bowl.
3. In a reusable plastic bag, pour marinade and add the balls and coat evenly. Squeeze out excess air and seal. Marinate overnight or 4-6 hours.
4. Preheat outdoor grill and oil the grate. Remove the balls from the marinade and keep on the side.
5. Cut pineapple, pepper and onion in large 2 inch chunks. Thread the balls, pineapple, pepper, and onion chunks onto skewers in desired order and repeat until ingredients are skewered.
6. Cook on grill, turn frequently while brushing generously with the marinade until golden brown.
7. Let’s party!