- One package SHROOMEATS BALLS
- 2 cups strained tomato sauce
- 2.5 tbsp non-fat unsweetened greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 3 garlice clove, chopped
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp smoked parprika powder
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in large pot, add SHROOMEATS BALLS on medium-high heat.
2. In the same pot add onions, ginger, and garlic and sautee for 1 minute.
3. Add turmeric, cumin, and garam masala. Fry until fragrant.
4. Add tomato sauce, cream, red chili, paprika, and season with salt. Simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes, stir occasionally.
5. Garnish with fresh coriander.
6. Svaadisht! (Delicious in Indian)