- One package SHROOMEATS PATTIES
- 1 large iceberg or butter lettuce
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 lime
- 1 bunch mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1. Defrost SHROOMEATS SHRED-IT in microwave for 1 minute.
2. Slice the base of lettuce off and chill head in bowl of water to help pull leaves apart. Seperate and set on plate until ready to serve.
3. Heat oil in pan and sautee red onions for 1 minute.
4. Add the shre-it in pan and gently break apart and mix with onions.
5. Add soy suace, fish sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes.
6. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stir occasionally.
7. Place some of mix in one lettuce leave and garnish with fresh mint, and fresh lime.